Friday, July 16, 2010

Kate Spade's "Book" Bag

The Kate Spade "Book" Bag - Fall 2010 Collection, revealed in a Chelsea showroom earlier this year


I've been trying to figure out how I'll be lugging my stuff around this September. My TAs always had huge backpacks or messenger bags filled with student papers, research essays, readings, etc.

I still have no idea what "TA bag" I'll be using in September, but as I was looking around online, I came across Kate Spade's Book Bag collection. Isn't it awesome? She's designed regular clutches with covers of different literary classics.

The nerd in me wants a clutch for either Jane Austen's Emma or Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest. And how amazing is that Great Expectations clutch?! I want it.

Guess how much they are though? Almost $400. Yep, definitely too much for this student budget. Let's act like sensible TAs and just stare and appreciate for now. ;)

For a brief article on Kate Spade's Book Bag collection, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment